Industrial Crane Hire
When you need added certainty that lifts will be conducted safely and efficiently, Matherson Crane Hire is here to help. With our extensive experience and expertise, we can handle any job, any time. Our number one priority is to provide you with total certainty and efficiency.
Information required when booking a lift:
- What is being lifted or moved?
- How heavy is it and is added care needed?
- Who exactly do we need to consider and or talk to when planning the job?
- Where are we going and how easily can we move about?
- What are the ground Conditions?
- Lift Planning: utilising the latest in computer technology we can accurately map and simulate every stage of the lift and move of your load. This will give all involved a clearer understanding of the crane’s abilities and the processes involved in the lift.
- Safe Work Method Statement / JSA: we carefully plot out every necessary safety consideration required throughout the lift. With this plan on hand, all stakeholders can approach the job knowing that every possible precaution is being taken to minimise risk.
- We actively undertake necessary safety inductions and site interactions.
- Where necessary a job inspection will be carried out prior to the lift to ensure that we’re supplying the right crane for the job.
Our non-slew mobile cranes include:
- 2 x 20T Linmac FE420 Cranes
- 3 x 25T Terex Franna Cranes
Our slewing cranes include:
- 1 x 16T Kobelco RK160 Crane
- 1 x 55T Liebherr LTM1055/3.2 Crane
- 1 x 100T Terex Demag AC100/4 (L) Crane
We will work with you to establish which crane or cranes will suit the job at hand and your work site.
Call 0408 704 059 today to find out how Matherson Crane Hire is taking industrial crane hire to new heights.